About Yerba Mansa
- Plant Family: Saururaceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Size: Less than 1' H x spreading
- Growth Habit: Clumps connected by stolons
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Fall/Winter deciduous
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full to partial sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable, saline or alkaline
- Water Requirements: Regular to constant
- Cold Hardy to: 5,100'
- Flower Season: Spring/Summer
- Flower Color: White with red splotches
- Endangered?: Not Listed
- Distribution: Southwest Sacramento Valley, San Joaquin Valley, San Francisco Bay, South Coast Ranges, South Coast, Channel Islands, Peninsular Range, Mojave Desert
- Natural Habitat: Wet or moist areas. Seeps or springs, from 225' to 5,100'.
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.