About Centennial Ceanothus
- Plant Family: Rhamnaceae
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Height by Width: 1' H x 4-5' W
- Growth Habit: Prostrate, sprawling groundcover
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Coast: full sun; Inland: part sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Occasional to moderate
- Cold Hardy to: 15 degrees F
- Flower Season: Spring
- Flower Color: Royal blue
- Endangered?: Not listed
- Distribution: Selected for use in the garden. Natural hybrid from C. foliosus x C. griseus. Collected at Salt Point in Sonoma County in 1985 and introduced by Roger Raiche at the U.C. Botanic Garden in 1992.
- Natural Habitat: Coastal slopes, hills, canyons, and bluffs near Point Reyes.
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.