About Snow Flurry Mountain Lilac
- Plant Family: Rhamnaceae
- Plant Type: Shrub
- Height by Width: 6'-12' H x 20' W
- Growth Habit: Large shrub
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full to part sun
- Soil Preference: Well-draining
- Water Requirements: Infrequent to moderate
- Cold Hardy to: 15 degrees F
- Flower Season: Spring
- Flower Color: White
- Endangered?: Not listed
- Distribution: Selected for the garden. Horticultural selection from Big Sur, Monterey County, and introduced by Joe Solomone in 1975.
- Natural Habitat: Slopes, canyons, hills, ridges in central coastal California.
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.