All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.
About Cliff Spurge
- Plant Family: Euphorbiaceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Height by Width: 3' H x 3' W
- Growth Habit: Upright or mounding
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Deciduous
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Soil Preference: Well-draining
- Water Requirements: Moderate
- Cold Hardy to: 30 F
- Flower Season: January - August
- Flower Color: Yellow-white
- Endangered?: List 2/Red 2-2-1
- Distribution: South Orange County to Baja California, Catalina Island, San Clemente Island. Common in Baja but rare in California due to urban development.
- Natural Habitat: Sea bluffs, steep cliffs in coastal sage scrub, maritime succulent scrub. Often in close proximity to the coastline.