About Munz's Sage
- Plant Family: Lamiaceae
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Height by Width: 4' H x 4' W
- Growth Habit: Fast
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Semi-evergreen
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Drought-tolerant
- Cold Hardy to: Frost tender
- Flower Season: Spring
- Flower Color: Lavender
- Endangered?: List 2/RED 2-2-1
- Distribution: Very dry areas in the southern part of the Peninsular Range in California and down into Baja California, Mexico.
- Natural Habitat: Coastal sage scrub, lower chaparral, usually 500'-3000' elevation.
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.