About Desert Wild Grape
- Plant Family: Vitaceae
- Plant Type: Vine
- Height by Width: Spreading, climbing to to 50 feet or more
- Growth Habit: Climbing, spreading
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Winter-deciduous
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full sun to part sun
- Soil Preference: Well-draining
- Water Requirements: Occasional to regular
- Cold Hardy to: 35 degrees F
- Flower Season: Spring, summer for fruit
- Flower Color: Yellow flowers, edible dark purple grapes
- Endangered?: Not Listed
- Distribution: Southwestern California, Southeastern Sierra Nevada, Desert, Baja California.
- Natural Habitat: Chaparral woodlands. Streamsides and canyon bottoms below 4000'
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.