About Roger's Red Wild Grape
- Plant Family: Vitaceae
- Plant Type: Vine
- Height by Width: Climbing to 40' long or more
- Growth Habit: Climbing, spreading vine
- Deciduous/Evergreen: Winter deciduous
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Sun Exposure: Full to part sun
- Soil Preference: Adaptable
- Water Requirements: Occasional to regular
- Cold Hardy to: Frost tender
- Flower Season: Spring, summer for grapes
- Flower Color: Yellowish flowers, purple, edible grapes
- Endangered?: Not Listed
- Distribution: Selected for the garden. Hybrid between Vitis californica and wine grape Vitis vinifera.
- Natural Habitat: Canyons, springs, and streambanks below 4,000'
All sales are currently for local pickup at the Garden only.